While browsing through Pinterest, I stumbled upon a quick and easy recipe for mini taco bowls. I thought the idea was neat and wanted to give it a try. After I was done, I knew I had to share it with you. Let’s just say it turned out to be absolutely delicious.
See the recipe below!
Mini Taco Bowls Recipe
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Pack of Taco Seasoning
Mini Corn Tortillas
Jumbo Muffin Pan
Refried Beans (Optional)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Finely Chopped Lettuce
Jalapeño Slices (Optional)
Sour Cream (Optional)
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Add 2/3 cup of water, taco seasoning, and jalapeño slices to ground beef. Stir and cook over medium heat until water is absorbed. Then, reduce heat to low.
3. Heat each corn tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
4. Preheat oven at 350°.
5. Microwave refried beans (Optional).
6. Place tortillas in jumbo muffin pan. Add thin layer of refried beans (this is optional). Add layer of ground beef. Then, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Put tortillas in oven for about 12 minutes, until tortilla is crispy.
8. After tortillas are done, let cool for about 2 minutes.
9. Remove from muffin pan and fill with lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
10. Then serve!
What is your favorite quick and easy recipe?